- Occupational therapy evaluations and interventions
- Recreational classes and wellness services for anyone to learn about pet care, dog training, and interact with therapy dogs
- Animal assisted therapy
- Animal assisted intervention program development and consultation
- Dog training for pets, clients/families with disabilities, and professionals interested in animal assisted interventions
- Nature therapy
- Please contact us for rates and fees.
- We accept private pay clients and some insurance plans including Blue Shield of California PPO.
- For those out-of-network, we can provide an invoice (“superbill”) to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We are also an approved vendor for iLEAD Charter Schools. Enrichment funds can only be used to cover our recreational classes. Attending somewhere else? You can request for us to become a vendor at your school!