- Occupational therapy evaluations, interventions, and consultations in the clinic, home, and community
- Group classes for individuals with and without disabilities (social skills, life skills, pet care, dog training)
- Animal assisted therapy
- Animal assisted intervention program development and consultation
- Dog training (for pets, clients/families with disabilities, and professionals interested in animal assisted interventions)
- Nature therapy
- Please contact us for rates and fees.
- We accept private pay clients and some insurance plans including Blue Shield of California PPO.
- For those out-of-network, we can provide an invoice (“superbill”) to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We are also an approved vendor for Compass, iLEAD, and Inspire Charter Schools. Enrichment funds can only be used to cover our recreational classes. We are also an OT vendor with Inspire. Attending somewhere else? You can request for us to become a vendor at your school!